Ed. Libn. @ U. of Texas at San Antonio
Location: Anaheim Calif.
Online Status: Offline
Topic: Ed. Libn. @ U. of Texas at San Antonio
Posted: 18/Feb/2014 at 6:01pm
From: UTSA Libraries Subject: Education Librarian Open Position
The University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries seeks a Scholarly Resources Librarian to provide library, research, and instruction services to faculty and students in an effort to develop liaison relationships in assigned areas in support of the academic curriculum.
Qualifications & Experience
• MLS or equivalent from an ALA accredited program. Degree must be completed prior to start date.
• Knowledge of specialized software and/or datasets relevant in the field of Education.
• Knowledge of print and online resources in subjects related to the field of Education.
• Knowledge of new technologies and software associated with service delivery in libraries and academic institutions
• Use of personal computer and standard office equipment.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• 6 months experience using and teaching online and library resources in subjects related to the field of Education.
• Advanced degree in a subject related to the field of Education
For full job description, see posting in the online applicant system, STARS https://www.utsajobs.com/
Job Posting Closes: 03/14/2014
Applications must be completed through the STARS system at https://www.utsajobs.com/ together with cover letter, resume, and names, addresses, and phone numbers of three references. For assistance accessing STARS, call UTSA Human Resources at (210) 458-4250.
This is a security sensitive position. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check. UTSA is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Senior Administrative Associate
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum