Congratulations 2020 Día Mini Grant Winners
The winners of the 2020 REFORMA Día Mini-Grants are: OC Public Libraries, La Habra Branch; Council Bluffs Public Library; Hayward Public Library; Betty J. Johnson North Sarasota Public Library; Chesapeake Public Library.
We're excited to announce the winners of the 2020 REFORMA Día Mini-Grants:
- OC Public Libraries, La Habra Branch / David Lopez - Orange County, CA
- Council Bluffs Public Library / Yvonne Rodriguez - Council Bluffs, IA
- Hayward Public Library / Xenia Lal - Hayward, CA
- Betty J. Johnson North Sarasota Public Library / Gina Maria Rosabal - Sarasota, FL
- Chesapeake Public Library, Greenbrier Branch / Jeri Ramos Morton - Chesapeake, VA
Each library will receive $300 to support a virtual or in-person program in the spirit of Día. The program must take place by December 31, 2020.
REFORMA thanks the Día Mini-Grants Selection Committee:
- Alda Allina Migoni, REFORMA At-Large Representative
- Ana Campos, REFORMA Secretary
- Kenny Garcia, REFORMA President
- Maria F. Estrella, Chair of REFORMA's Children's and Young Adult Services Committee (CAYASC)
- Nicanor Diaz, REFORMA Chapter Representative
- Oscar Baeza, REFORMA Vice-President/President-Elect
Madeline Peña, REFORMA Immediate Past-President, served as project coordinator.
We thank everyone who applied for our Día Mini-Grant Program. We received 12 eligible submissions. We remind you that we are currently accepting submissions for our Noche de Cuentos Mini-Grants Program through July 24. Apply today!
If you'd like to support future Día Mini-Grants, consider making a donation to REFORMA at reforma.org/donate.
¡Felicidades a los ganadores!