- Madeline Peña, Web Manager
- Edwin Rodarte, AMS & Google Admin
Charge / Description
- Oversees the management and administration of REFORMA’s domain (www.reforma.org), domain users (e.g. @reforma.org accounts) and the various Google Apps associated with REFORMA’s domain such as Gmail, Google Drive, Talk/Hangouts.
- Oversees the management and administration of REFORMA’s Association Management System (AMS) and serves as the primary contact with the AMS Vendor.
- Keeps abreast of information policies and legislation that will impact libraries and the Latino and Spanish speaking community.
- Explores and promotes uses of new and innovative technologies that will benefit the Latino and Spanish speaking community.
- Works with the REFORMA Board of Directors in achieving REFORMA’s strategic planning goals as they relate to the use and impact of technology on the association.
Goals and Objectives
- Cleanup REFORMA Member Database
- Transition to updated AMS system
- Update REFORMA website design
- Working with the Membership Committee, explore way to improve member engagement through the use of the AMS
- Set-up online store
- Edwin Rodarte, Chair
- Madeline Peña
- Juan Carlos Rodriguez
- Patrick Sullivan
- Al Milo