1. Oversees the management and administration of REFORMA’s domain (www.reforma.org), domain users (e.g. @reforma.org accounts) and the various Google Apps associated with REFORMA’s domain such as Gmail, Google Drive, Talk/Hangouts.
2. Oversees the management and administration of REFORMA’s Association Management System (AMS) and serves as the primary contact with the AMS Vendor.
3. Keeps abreast of information policies and legislation that will impact libraries and the Latino and Spanish Speaking Community.
4. Explores and promotes uses of new and innovative technologies that will benefit the Latino and Spanish speaking community.
5. Works with the REFORMA Board of Directors in achieving REFORMA’s strategic planning goals as they relate to the use and impact of technology on the association.
Goals and Objectives: 2018-19