- Develops and manages REFORMA’s membership development, engagement and retention programs.
- Works with the Member-at-Large Representative and the Organizational Development and New Chapters Committee to analyze current REFORMA membership data to identify opportunities for the establishment of new REFORMA Chapters.
- Develops promotional materials explaining purpose, goals and benefits of REFORMA membership.
- Conducts surveys of the membership to assess member needs and to gather other member demographic data.
- Reviews and develops REFORMA Membership procedures and dues structures and make recommendations for changes to the Board .
- Resolves membership issues for individuals.
- Maintains and manage the online member database.
- Creates annual goals and objectives for submission to the BOD at ALA Mid-Winter.
- Creates annual calendar of events/deadlines for submission to the BOD at ALA Mid-Winter.
Adriana Blancart-Hayward, Chair
Patrick Sullivan, Member
Tess Tobin, Member