- Kenny Garcia, Chair
- REFORMA President
- REFORMA Vice-President/President-Elect
- REFORMA Immediate Past President
Charge / Description
- Chooses a slate of qualified candidates for Vice President/President-Elect, Secretary, Treasurer, one to three Chapter Representatives, and Memberat-large and presents a slate of candidates of no less than two (2) nominees and no more than four (4) per office to the Board of Directors at ALA Midwinter.
- Informs each candidate that they will need to make a presentation to the Board at ALA Midwinter and submit a “Statement of Purpose” by the required Newsletter deadline.
- Collects, counts ballots, and reports the results to the membership.
- Notifies the candidate of the results of the election prior to the ALA Annual Conference.