1. Develops and distributes promotional literature to potential scholarship candidates, REFORMA Board members, library schools, etc.
2. Selects scholarship recipients following established guidelines.
3. Provides and presents the scholarship award winners at ALA Annual Conference and in the REFORMA Newsletter.
4. Assists and advises the Chair of the Fundraising Committee in scholarship campaign activities.
Goals and Objectives: 2018-2019
- Review applications and select future librarians who will be recipients of our REFORMA Scholarship and the Rose Trevino Memorial Scholarship.
Delores Carlito, Chair (July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2020
Madeline Sheldon, Member (July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2019
Sarah Dahlen, Member (July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2018
Sandra Hernandez-Laguna, Member (July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2018
Volunteer applications for REFORMA national committees are accepted from February 1 - April 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July. Vist http://www.reforma.org/volunteer
for more information and a link to the volunteer form.