Catapult publishes award-winning fiction and nonfiction of the highest literary caliber, offers writing classes taught by acclaimed emerging and established writers, produces an award-winning daily online magazine of narrative nonfiction and fiction, and hosts an open online platform where writers can showcase their own writing, find resources, and get inspired.
Cinco Books was born from the passion for books, literature and the desire to perpetuate the Hispanic culture in the United States by making available the classic and also the newest from the Spanish speaking world. In a globalized world knowing more than one language is an advantage and keeping the heritage or leaning about a culture like Hispanic and Latin American will lead us closer to each other.
Jenny Lizarraga • firstname.lastname@example.org
• 305-906-2648 • cincobooks.com
El Fondo de Cultura Económica (FCE, o simplemente “el Fondo”) es un grupo editorial en lengua española, asentado en México, con presencia en todo el orbe hispanoamericano.
Edgardo Moctezuma / Gabriela Uribe • FondoSales@FCEUSA.COM
• 619-429-0455 • fceusa.com
Lantia Publishing realiza la gestión integral de servicios de publicación para editoriales, empresas, organismos públicos y autores. Los libros son nuestra pasión.
Heidi Heinz • email@example.com
• +34-637-146-919 • lantia.com
Latin American Book Source, Inc. was founded in 1989. Our mission has been to be a bridge to the Spanish-speaking world. Students and professors across the nation enjoy our broad base of selections that go beyond popular titles. Librarians and book buyers appreciate the availability of specialty and rare publications.
Edgardo Moctezuma • firstname.lastname@example.org
• 619-426-1226 • latambooks.com
Lectorum opened its doors in 1960 as a trade bookstore, catering to the needs of the general public and college students in the New York Metropolitan area. Lectorum soon became a nation-wide distribution center serving public schools, public libraries, universities, and bookstores. Since then, Lectorum Publication has grown to become the largest Spanish language book distributor in the country with over 25,000 titles from more than 500 domestic and foreign publishers. Lectorum is also the publisher of many fine children's books in Spanish.
Ingeborg • email@example.com
• 205-559-2238 • lectorum.com
From our design strategies to our development process, Library Market is committed to enhancing the library experience you create for your patrons. Our mission is to help you tell a better library story. Our product line includes Library Website, our website development platform; Library Calendar, our event registration and room reservation system; and Library Brand, our marketing and branding services.
Penguin Random House Grupo Editorial es la división en lengua española de la compañía editorial internacional Penguin Random House. El grupo editorial está especializado en la edición y distribución de libros, para ofrecer a lectores y autores la mejor experiencia en el ámbito de la literatura, con la doble intención de potenciar la creatividad literaria y de fomentar el valor de la lectura en la sociedad.
Veronica Cervera • firstname.lastname@example.org
• 786-506-9886 • megustaleerenespanol.com
We are world travelers, educators, editors, linguists, and technology enthusiasts. We’re explorers, innovators, thinkers, life-long learners, and creators. We’re a team of intellectually curious, seriously passionate, culturally minded individuals dedicated to building highly engaging and authentic print and digital language products that foster an appreciation for world languages and cultures, both in and out of the classroom.
Become a Corporate Member
REFORMA Corporate members are organizations or vendors that support and augment REFORMA's work and mission by providing materials, expertise, or resources. Corporate Members have the following benefits:
- Access to REFORMA's members via the online directory and REFORMANET.
- Access to publishing articles and/or being highlighted in the quarterly newsletter.
- Recognition on the REFORMA website.
- Discount/priority at REFORMA conferences and special events.
Please consider becoming a Corporate Member, join online
REFORMANET Guidelines for Corporate Members
In addition to adhering to REFORMA's general REFORMANET guidelines, Please note the following:
- Corporate members are allowed to send one monthly email or newsletter promoting their services to the mailing list.
- A disclaimer message must be preceded in the email for any advertisement which reads: "This message is being posted from a corporate member account and may contain information intended to sell or advertise a product." (or something similar)
- Corporate members that abuse their posting limit or fail to adhere to posting guidelines may be subject to a temporary suspension of posting privileges or removal from REFORMANET.
- Corporate members are allowed to reply with recommendations for books in their catalogue that address a discussion topic or serve as a resource within the discussion.