Forum Home Forum Home > General > Library Job Openings
  Forum Search

3 openings @ Oregon State University

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Members Group
New Members Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote margarita zamora saunders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 openings @ Oregon State University
    Posted: 03/Jan/2019 at 4:10pm
We have three openings on my team at OSU Libraries and Press. I would appreciate your help sharing the announcement below (in blue font) with anyone in the library community who might be interested.

Thank you for the help. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Margarita Zamora Saunders, MLIS
Acquisitions Resource Manager
Treasurer Elect - AFAPC
OSU Libraries | Oregon State University
(541) 737-3443 (office)
Margarita@oregonstate.edu

Come work for a library that encourages innovation, change, and professional growth. OSU libraries has three new openings in the Acquisitions team. Yes, we are growing! Two of these positions will focus on maintaining our robust serials and standing order collection from start to finish. The ideal candidates understand the complexities of ordering, receiving, and maintaining print and electronic serials and standing orders. The third position will be responsible for the purchase of physical and electronic media, reconciling accounts, and some technical support. They will strive to provide excellent customer service through their strong communication skills, collaborations, and problem-solving efforts.

To apply, please visit: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/70814 Posting number: P01917CT (2 openings) Closing date: 01/25/2019 https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/70267 Posting number: P01892CT. Closing date: 01/11/2019

OSU is an AA/EOE/Vets/Disabled. Please excuse the cross-posting.
- Margarita
 Post Reply Post Reply