REFORMA Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Library Job Openings
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Librarian I/II @ Santa Cruz (CA) Public Libraries
  Forum Search

Librarian I/II @ Santa Cruz (CA) Public Libraries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Members Group
New Members Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote nilssons@santacruzpl.org Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Librarian I/II @ Santa Cruz (CA) Public Libraries
    Posted: 30/Sep/2019 at 12:29pm
The Santa Cruz Public Libraries System is looking for dynamic, creative, technology-savvy Librarians with exemplary customer service skills to help design and deliver library services, programs, and collections.

We’re in the midst of multiple building projects, so it’s an exciting time to join us in beautiful Santa Cruz, CA!

The eligible list established from this recruitment may be used to fill a variety of librarian positions over the next year. The list may also be used to hire on-call librarians (temp).

Salary: $55,056.00 - $79,728.00 Annually

Minimum Qualifications include:

Librarian I - A Master of Library Science degree or a Master of Science degree in Library and Information Studies or Librarianship from a program accredited by the American Library Association.
Note: For the Librarian I, if an applicant possesses all of the minimum qualifications except one of the accepted Master's degree, the hiring department will agree to allow the candidate up to six (6) months while in the probationary period, to obtain and present the degree as a condition of employment.

Librarian II - A Master of Library Science degree, or a Master of Science degree in Library and Information Studies or Librarianship from a program accredited by the American Library Association and, one year of experience in a professional-level library position including some supervisory experience.

Desirable Qualifications:

Fluency in Spanish, an Asian language or sign language.

For more information and to apply:
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/santacruz/jobs/2526428/librarian-i-ii
 Post Reply Post Reply