REFORMA Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Library Job Openings
  Forum Search

Reference & Instruction Librarian at PVAMU (TX)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Members Group
New Members Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote rkwdonahue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reference & Instruction Librarian at PVAMU (TX)
    Posted: 10/Jun/2020 at 4:19pm
My rural HBCU in southeast Texas is seeking a Reference & Instruction Librarian I on our university's main campus within the main library (John B. Coleman Library) to serve as the subject/instruction liaison to our STEM departments. It is an entry-level professional position (recent MLS graduates are welcome to apply) and a work or curriculum background in STEM is preferred. The job posting closes July 12, 2020 and the goal is to hire someone to begin as soon as possible before the start of the new Fiscal Year (September 1, 2020). Interviews will be held remotely. Our university is a member of the Texas A&M University system and we are located approximately 30 miles outside of Houston's outer suburbs where many of our staff live and commute from.

External Applicants Link: https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/PVAMU_External/job/Prairie-View-PVAMU/Librarian-I--Reference-and-Instruction-_R-030041
 Post Reply Post Reply