- Kenny Garcia, REFORMA Past-President, Chair
- REFORMA Vice-President/President-Elect
Charge / Description
- Coordinates and leads all fundraising projects of REFORMA, including the two annual fundraisers, REFORMA National Conference, and special projects for the organization.
- Works with the Vice-President/President Elect who serves as a liaison for the Fundraising Committee.
- Sends at least one scholarship donation solicitation to all REFORMA membership each year.
- Provides technical assistance to REFORMA committees on fundraising and public relations.