• Advanced degree from an ALA-accredited graduate program or an ALA-recognized international equivalent
• Evidence of reference and/or liaison work that demonstrates a strong public services?commitment
• Demonstrated experience with teaching information fluency
• Evidence of ability to engage in scholarly productivity
• Evidence of excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills?
• Demonstrated subject knowledge of fine and/or performing arts resources and research methodologies
• This position is subject to a criminal background investigation based on University Policy 3.1.30 and any offer of employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
• Experience as a subject librarian in fine and/or performing arts disciplines
• Degree(s) and/or coursework in fine and/or performing arts disciplines
• Background in fine and/or performing art disciplines