Regional Library Operations Manager
The Las Vegas-Clark county Library District (LVCCLD)
is currently hiring for a Regional Library Operations Manager
. The application deadline for this position is 9:00 p.m. on Monday, February 13, 2023.
Those interested in applying for this position should submit an application prior to the application deadline at thelibrarydistrict.org/job-openings
DESCRIPTION OF HOURS AND WAGES:
This is a full-time position (40-hours per week). The salary range is $94,923 to $157,946 per year.
*Note: Relocation Reimbursement of up to $5,000.00 available for relocation greater than 100 miles.*
Under the general direction of the Library Operations Director, the Regional Manager of Library Operations provides strategic, operational, and administrative Leadership to multiple District Branches serving a designated region. Supervises and manages regional service delivery for one (1) of three (3) designated regions and directly supervises assigned Branch Managers. Responsible for fostering positive relationships within the community and providing oversight to multi-branch, or region, projects, programs, and committees. Fosters and maintains a diverse, equitable, inclusive and accessible work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for the overall planning and managerial operations of assigned (Regional) Library Branches:
- Plans long-term and short-term operational goals for assigned branches.
- Organizes assigned branches, departments, and employees to achieve established goals.
- Staffs assigned branches and departments within budgetary guidelines to meet service demand and requisite skill needs.
- Directs and motivates assigned staff to achieve established goals.
- Coordinates with other areas of Library Administration to meet established District Goals.
- Develops, maintains, and monitors key reporting metrics to achieve and control desired quality outcomes.
- Develops, maintains and monitors annual Budget to achieve established goals and utilize District resources in an efficient and effective manner.
2. Provides administrative supervision to assigned managers and staff including but not limited to:
- Performance Coaching & Management.
- Career Counseling & Development.
- Conflict Resolution.
3. Oversees multi-branch projects, programs and committees to support and achieve District Strategic initiatives and goals.
4. Develops relationships and communicates with the local community to establish outreach programs to support community and District goals.
5. Ensures Regional compliance with all federal, state and local laws, regulations, codes, and District Policies and Procedures.
6. Stays abreast of current and future trends in Library Administration/Science and Public Administration and makes recommendations regarding future District Strategies and Planning.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.