STEM and Data Literacy Librarian: Loyola University Chicago
Loyola University Chicago is Hiring!
LUC is seeking: STEM and Data Literacy Librarian
This position is available to entry-level applicants all the way up to highly experienced professionals in the field. BIPOC, women, queer folx, and other diverse candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Reporting to the Head of Research and Learning Services, this position will:
· Provide research, learning, and engagement support to selected departments and programs in the sciences, including course-integrated instruction, collection development, and research consultations.
· Provide support for data, statistical analysis, and related technologies, through consultations and instruction, including skills-building workshops for faculty, students, staff, and others.
· Contribute to Research and Learning Services Department projects and initiatives, including creating research guides and instructional materials, advising on the development of library discovery tools, and staffing information desks and services.
· Provide library and information literacy instruction for university programs including first year writing, honors program, and undergraduate research initiatives.
· Work autonomously and collaboratively to meet strategic goals, while consistently promoting teamwork, respect, diversity, and inclusiveness.
· Participate in library and university committee work.
· Actively contribute to the broader profession through scholarship and service.
For more information and to apply please visit the LUC Careers website here: https://www.careers.luc.edu/postings/15418
First consideration deadline is April 25th, 2021.