- Mario Ascencio, Co-Chair
- Madeleine Ildefonso, Co-Chair
Charge / Description
- Maintains a working relationship with the ALA Washington office.
- Studies proposed or passed legislation that is related to the mission of REFORMA and informs the membership.
- Organizes letter-writing drives supporting or opposing legislation, and contacts legislative offices with concerns relating to the mission of REFORMA.
- Plans and organizes meetings between REFORMA members and staff of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus and Congressional Hispanic Conference members during National Library Legislative Day in Washington, DC.