Congratulations to the first two winners of the REFORMA National Grant
You can find more information about the two winning nominations below.
REFORMA National Program Grant
Criteria & Proposal Submission Guidelines
REFORMA National Program Grant Criteria
REFORMA National Program Grant Application
The REFORMA National Program Grant is a grant of up to $500 awarded to an active REFORMA Chapter and Members-at-Large that wishes to apply for funds to work on a special project that benefits the Latino/Spanish speaking within their community.
In order to properly evaluate the submission, please answer each question completely.
1. Title of the project
2. Name, title, institutional affiliation, and full contact information (including a valid email address) for each applicant.
3. A short biographical profile of Reformistas who are applying for the grant.
4. Include an Essay of 300-500 words.
5. Audience reached through this project: Who will benefit from this program/project?
6. How will you advertise for this program/project? Please note that the REFORMA National Program Grant Award should be credited in all publicity.
7. Budget: Submit a budget demonstrating how you will use the $500 award.
8. Evaluation: How will you evaluate the program/project? An evaluation tool should be used to assess the outcome of the program/project. You can learn more about project outcomes here.
Applications should be submitted electronically using the REFORMA National Grant Program Google Application.